WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jan 6, 2008

closed amp


homemade versatile amp-in-a box. Runs on 9V and can be used as a FX-pedal, a re-amp box or a send/return bus, etc... The attached microphone runs on phantom power. The mic was moved around, and is mounted where I thought it sounded cool. I tried it on some brass stuff here the other day, and it sounded like an aggressive guitar. The sound of the saxophone suddenly sounded hip-

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger k said…

    Wow, I'm curious about that. I don't have the ability and the stuff/money to pla around with stuff like that so I'd be curious to hear what it sounds like. Did you used that on an album? (Which song, where on it?)

    If not, you should think of uploading sounds clip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home