WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jan 6, 2008

MS20 FILTERCLONE

The allmighty MS20 filter (KORG35).

the orginal plan was to build a stereo filter and put it in a 19" rack. Hopefully I'll get to that later. But somebody should deffinitively try it. Maybe in combination with a BigMuff in there too - switchable? Here's my portable- version 1



The Q filter and the freq filter was combined in to one dual stereo linear pot.

The VU meter shows the intensity on what's going on.





Got to have some nicer graphix done also, but that's boring work. o,well.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home