WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Apr 22, 2006

Vampire 6000 and the Ghia

What we have here (right) is an analog /delay/echo device. This device is will give me weird crazy chorus and uncontrollable controllable feedback.

On the Moviebikers cd, all of the gitarparts played with a bow went through here it's also some of the saw parts and the theremin parts.

Here's the homemade Vampire6000 controller. It's connected to the trigger inputs of the Eventide H8000FW. Different parameters on my favorite presets can be turned on and of here. Including tap-tempo for delays.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i already know a magician should not reveal any of his secrets, and the guitars on the moviebikers cd are just magic, im interested in "the mosquito and the old abandoned woman", the guitar through the whole song sounds so natural, the tremolo in it breathes in a very organic and warm way, any hints towards getting a sound like that? which guitar and amp were used. way to go on the ribbon mics btw. im a fan for those myself. !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home