WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Apr 23, 2006

DIY BOLT -

If you have any electronics ability, modifying your own gear can be a very satisfying experience.

You don't need to be an expert to crack open your equipment and start making changes. You basically need the ability to solder and desolder neatly, and you should be comfortable reading schematics. With very little electronics experience, I've been able to modify several pieces of equipment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home