WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Apr 23, 2006

tip1 - what's that sound?

There are tons of pichshifting going on in these mixes. A normal procedure would be to pichshift an octave down (-12), then remove the artificial top and bottom with EQ, and then run it through some fxs. Like an external amp and some reverb.

This is a superb grip to try on accordions! If you want bigger or darker percussion sounds, like bigger cymbalsounds, pitchshifting will do the trick.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I got one of those Philips EL 6415, do you know if they are usable for anything?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home