WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Oct 15, 2008

philicorda

And this is a Philicorda organ. You can get them pretty cheap on ebay these days. They have a fuckin cool spring reverb. It is mono, and it says spiong, but spiongs can be ok too, especially if you are into spaghetti westernish dessert guitars. See, on each side of the keyboard there, I drilled holes for extra jack-input and utputs - to be able to play directly into the spring-reverb- blocking the organ.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm in absolute awe of how much home made equipment you've made. I think it's absolutely brilliant!

    I'm hoping to build a spring reverb outboard over the next few months. Would it be possible for you to give me any tips?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home