WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jun 6, 2008

homebuilt vacuum tube compressor

Fuck I'm starting to get fat from sitting here doing electronics all day. So I decided that I'd rather spend some time on an update than soldering and crying, picking at the scabs around my genitals. Here is my new home assembled compressor. Sidechain for lowend and saturation control build in. Thanks to everyone at the prodigy-pro forum for valuable info and inspiration

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home