WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Mar 1, 2008

KEYTARS

The pics of the Weiltmeister Basset in the last post caused quite a stir. So here's some other pics for you keytarslutz. Om tuesday (March 4), I'm gonna play on a show in Trondheim (samfundet) with a choir+, .....yes, me on keytars... haha. 60 singing men plus keytar! ohboy



Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger desordenado said…

    That is a pretty cool collection of keytars.
    A friend of mine recently bought a Lync LN 1000 and a Junost, you can see them here: http://blog-desorden.blogspot.com/2008/01/keytar-night.html

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger k said…

    I'm worried, keytar are actually great - best than playing with a tilt keyboard, actually - but I can't seem to find a decent one.

    And by decent one I mean one that doesn't like it's been made by Fisher Price. They are so damn ugly and... cheesy/not serious. Having black keys is a good step tho, they should have made him the harpsichord way, with the "black key" being white.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger k said…

    Oh, no, wait... are the keys painted?

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, would just like to know what's the the red one. Thanks!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger The Subpar Scholar said…

    Hey there! So I actually collect keytars (at this point I own all but 3 models that were mass produced from the 1950s onward), however that black one with the round neck I am very curious about. Do you have any videos of what it sounds like?

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger jerry said…

    do you own the black one with the round neck. please respond

     

Post a Comment

<< Home