WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jun 19, 2008

delaybonanza

got the case and the pcbs from some crazy circuit-bending kids on ebay a few years ago. And it's been with me on every concert ever since. Done quite a bit of soldering work on it. Had to stabilize the circuit and make it more predictable.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It look cools as hell to my eye what is all it there?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in* (not it)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home