WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jul 9, 2008

behold, the almighty Thor

Been up all night making a fxpedal. Found the case at a local market, and I just had to fill it with something meaningful. At runoffgroove.com I found pcb layout and schematics for a pedal they call 'Thor'. Which they claim is a Marshall 100W Super Lead adapted for use as a stompbox.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, some of this stuff looks awesome! congratulations. if you ever have anything you want to get rid of, let me know! i will be happy to take it off your hands :)

    edcampos@mac.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home