WRONGROOM

My adventurous projects in the world of audio-electronics.

warning : I'm a musician, NOT an electrician. What I do to my own equipment, is not necessary correct! I enjoy doing DIY stuff, and thought it was cool to put up a kind of studio tech-diary, a modding-log

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy what you find here!

best, Kaada

Jul 26, 2008

DIY 33609

A Neve 33609 is born. 10000 thanks to Igor (tech-genius) for the pcbs and for all the group-diy guys! Got me some old Belclere trannys on the inputT1 & int.T2 and Carnhills on the output. Aiai, I still cannon believe how unbelievable cool it sounds, and how veritable it is.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this possible to have PCB, schematics... I'm interrested in building one this unit...

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    d.sechet@hotmail.com

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello everybody

    Where did you get guys the schematics and PCBs for the 33609?
    I want to build one.

    music@jonathanespinosa.com

    Thanks!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

    I've got an original 33609 but with a wrong power supply. It has to run on 24 Volts DC, so I am really interested how you designed the PSU for this unit.

    My email is bvaneijden@gmail.com, I come from Holland by the way.

    Greets Bart

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello!

    this is great i am also very interestead please can i have schemas and pvc???

    magys79@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home